Step-by-step tutorial to make a 3D star in Swarovski beads and miyuki beads
Dimensions of the finished product: approximately 5 cm = 2 inches
Model on 11 rows for a star of about 5 cm
2 colors, white and gold + Swarovski pearls in crystal and mother-of-pearl
You will receive a pdf file containing:
- The list of beads used with color references
- The color image of the diagram
- The color image of the diagram with the lettered references
- The lettered charter row by row
- A detailed walkthrough with photos allowing you to progress gradually.
Instructions in French, English and Spanish.
Only the pattern outline is sold here, not the finished piece of jewelry, nor the material, nor the basic technique.
It is necessary to know the technique of peyote to carry out this work
Bijou de Ré model protected under license.
Use for personal use, the sale and commercialization of this model is prohibited.
You can sell the finished products by quoting the BijouDeRé creation.
Happy weaving! And show me your achievements when you're done!