Step by step tutorial to make a 3D star in Swarowski beads and miyuki beads
Finished product dimensions: approximately 5 cm = 2 inches
Model on 11 rows for a star of about 5 cm
2 colors, white and gold + Swarovski crystal and mother-of-pearl pearls
You will receive a pdf file containing:
– The list of beads used with the color references
– The color image of the diagram
– The color image of the diagram with the lettered references
– The lettered charter row by row
– A detailed step by step with photos allowing you to progress gradually.
Instructions in French, English and Spanish.
Only the pattern drawing is sold here, not the finished piece of jewelry, nor the material, nor the basic technique.
It is necessary to know the peyote technique to make this work
Bijou de Ré model protected under license.
Use for personal use, sale and marketing of this model is prohibited.
You can sell the finished products by citing the BijouDeRé creation.
Good weaving! And show me your achievements once completed!