Hello to you !
Hope you are doing well in this lovely month of Pink October.
The weather is still fine here, but the weather is getting colder. This week I had the chance to spend a few days in the Dordogne, near Sarlat, which gave me weavings of future themes, especially on medieval times.
I am also working hard on the Advent Calendar 2021. This year, we are taking the principle of the Advent calendar 2020 and we will necessarily offer you new diagrams on the theme of Christmas, as well as a kit. beads so you can do all the diagrams. I will tell you more on October 17th!
In the meantime, I wanted to save you:
- a set of 4 Christmas ball diagrams
- a set of 4 sweaters specially designed for Halloween
- a large beading tray with integrated mats and cover
For the winners, possibility to exchange the diagrams or the board if you already have them of course!
There will also be 2 beadwork mat kits involved in order to win 5 people!
You have until Saturday, October 16 midnight to make a purchase in my little Bijou de Ré boutique, anything that makes you happy (beads, wooden objects, diagrams, tutorials …) you will automatically be entered into the draw which will take place on Sunday, October 17.
If you wish to compete for a particular lot, specify it when ordering.
I will give on my blog the names of the 5 winners. And of course, as usual, there will be a consolation prize for the losers.
Good luck and be well!
AND THE WINNERS ARE …
I thank all the participants of my little contest to win one of the 5 prizes offered !! I just picked the winners and they are:
- Laurence RIVALS who wins the lot of 4 Christmas balls (or equivalent)
- Françoise BOAND who wins the lot of 4 Halloween sweaters (or equivalent)
- Marie Louise POUCHON who wins the bead organizer
- Lois HATFIELD winning a lot of bead mats
- Sylvie TALIEU who wins a lot of bead mats
I invite the winners to contact me to claim their prize! Thank you all for your participation!
And as usual, next week i will send out a surprise consolation prize diagram to thank everyone for participating.
Be well and see you soon!