Hello to you dear reader of my blog!
Hope you are well … Here it is gradual de-containment and fall weather.
To celebrate the arrival of my boxes (thank you again for your patience!), As well as my mobile project with miyuki weaves, I invite you to win:
1 / A nomadic plastic organizer (5, 10 or 21 boxes, the choice is yours)
2 / A nomadic wooden organizer with beading mat and cover (5, 10 or 21 boxes, the choice is yours)
3 / A special kit to make a mobile (or whatever you like): the 8 diagrams + the beads. I show you below the little fox that I just woven.
There will also be 2 beadwork mat kits involved in order to win 5 people!
You have until Sunday May 23 at midnight to make a purchase in my little Bijou de Ré boutique, whatever makes you happy. And you will automatically be entered into the draw which will take place on Monday, May 24, Whit Monday!
If you wish to compete for a particular lot, specify it when ordering.
I will give here the names of the 5 winners. And of course, as usual, there will be a consolation prize for the losers.
Good luck everyone and be well!
AND THE WINNERS ARE …
I thank all the participants of my little contest to win one of the 5 prizes offered !! My little assistant, Lisa, 7, has just drawn lots for the winners and they are:
- Yafith Bitton who wins the nomad plastic organizer (5, 10 or 21 boxes, the choice is yours)
- Stéphanie Lambert who wins the nomadic wooden organizer with beading mat and cover (5, 10 or 21 boxes, the choice is yours)
- Cécile Deley Charloux who wins the special kit to make a mobile (or whatever you like): the 8 diagrams + the beads.
- Bobby Dowen winning a lot of beads mats
- Anais Martinez who wins a lot of beads mats
I invite the winners to contact me to claim their prize! Thank you all for your participation! and as usual, next week i will send out a surprise consolation prize diagram to thank everyone for participating.
Be well and see you soon!