Hello to you !
I hope you are well !
Here is the March contest, February having been very busy on my side, I did not have time to organize one.
This month, I propose you to win:
– a 10 or 21 square nomadic beading mat
– a personalized tree of life bracelet with medals
– a jewelry organizer
– a nomadic bead mat with plexi cover (10 or 21 boxes)
For the winners, possibility to exchange the trays or the jewels if you already have them of course!
There will also be 1 beading mat kit given so that 5 people win this month!
You have until midnight Friday, March 18 to make a purchase in my little shop Bijou de Ré, anything, which pleases you (beads, wooden objects, diagrams, tutorials, bead organizers …)
And you will automatically be entered into the draw which will take place on Saturday March 19th.
If you wish to compete for a particular prize, specify it when ordering.
I will give on my blog the names of the 5 winners. And of course, as usual, a consolation prize will be provided for all participants.
Good luck and be well!
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
I thank all the participants of my little contest to win one of the 5 prizes offered!! I just drew the 5 winners and they are:
- Sophie Sistac-Delanlande who wins a nomadic bead mat with 10 or 21 squares
- Marion Coli who wins a personalized tree of life bracelet with medals
- Emmanuelle Prudhomme who wins a jewelry organizer
- Marie Desmaizieres who wins a nomadic bead mad with plexi cover (10 or 21 boxes)
- Maeva Leite who wins a lot of bead mats
I invite the winners to contact me to collect their prize! Thank you all for your participation! and as usual, next week I will send out a surprise diagram as a consolation prize to thank everyone who participated.
Be well and see you soon!