Hello to you dear reader of my blog!
On the occasion of the release of my new beadwork rugs (which I personally adore!), I invite you to win:
1 / An XXL size organizer for weaving addicts with a lot of colors
2 / A kit with several small beading trays for versatile
3 / A size L organizer with a work surface in the middle.
You have until midnight Wednesday, February 3, to make a purchase in my little shop, anything, which makes you happy.
And you will automatically be entered in the draw which will take place on February 4th.
If you wish to compete for a particular model, specify it when ordering.
I will give here the name of the 3 winners.
And of course, as usual, there will be a consolation prize for the losers.
Good luck everyone and be well!
AND THE WINNERS ARE …
I thank all the participants for my little luck to win one of the 3 prizes offered !!
I decided to add two names to the draw in order to be able to reward 2 additional weavers.
My 7 year old daughter Lisa, back from school, has just drawn the winners and they are:
- Claire Rensonnet (Belgium) who wins the XXL organizer
- Gail Cote (USA) who wins the kit with several small beading trays
- Marjorie Karlin (France) winning the size L organizer with a work surface in the middle
- Loes Ververgaert (Germany) who wins a 10 square beadwork mat
- Sara Buttinoni (Italy) who wins a 10 square beadwork mat
I invite the winners to contact me to collect their prize!
Thank you all for your participation! and as usual I will be sending out a surprise consolation prize diagram next week thanking everyone involved.
Be well and see you soon!